Sickness, Illness and Infection Control

You should always seek advice from your GP, Accident and Emergency department (located in the LGI) or the NHS , regarding the specific symptoms of your child.

For health enquiries call 111.  To check your symptoms go to

If your child is ill please contact the nursery as soon as possible so that we can communicate this to all staff and parents, and, if necessary, the Health Protection Unit and Ofsted.  It is important that you do this in case your child has come into contact with a pregnant member of staff or parent.

We follow the advice of the Public Health England with regards to infection control in schools.  You can find the Public Health England list of exclusions here.